Saturday, January 9, 2016

Week 1

I'm excited to learn more about how to deal with and work with families and people in the community. I know that there are a lot of different people with different views and opinions than me, it is extremely important to understand that in this profession.

I want to learn more about the background of why teachers do things the way they do things. I know that I will be that much better of a teacher, and more professional, if I have the all of the knowledge of everything I need to know. Starting out with learning about HIPAA and FERPA got me excited to keep learning about these things. It's funny how excited to learn and how much more interested you can be in school when you can apply it to your future career. I am ready to learn and be the best educator I can be.

Weekly Quote -- "Educating yourself does not mean that you were stupid in the first place; it means that you are intelligent enough to know that there is plenty left to learn." -Melanie Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment